Neto

ajnotkeith

Did a good solid job yesterday and nearly saved that close range header. Now we are confirmed CL spots we should maybe give him the rest of the games.

CatalinR10

He almost saved that goal whereas Mats would have stayed frozen and after that complain to the deffence , lol.

Slevinn

He is still a backup at best and he is too expensive for that. Mats with all his flaws is a much better keeper.

raedkuwait

hhhh, Mats is much better keeper this really funny. i dont even think Mats can even qualify as a keeper any more.
So to me any keeper is an improvement over mats, how is mats a much better keeper is beyond me, when almost
every shot away from mats by 2 cm is a goal 99% of the times.

Andresito

Staff member
Seems like he doesn't want to leave. Earlier this summer there were reports of Arsenal, but they've bought some yank GK named Matt Turner for 7-8m instead.

Porque

Another one of those Bartomeu mysteries of why you would put a GK like Neto on such a high wage.

The club has developed parasitism.

vuji_31

Another one of those Bartomeu mysteries of why you would put a GK like Neto on such a high wage.

The club has developed parasitism.

I don't how Bartomeu is not in jail still.
Or how someone didn't kill him already knowing what boixus nois are able to do.

jamrock

This was a classic bartomeu balance the books move, things were falling apart slowing since then financial.

JamDav1982

This was a classic bartomeu balance the books move, things were falling apart slowing since then financial.

Alemany move also.

Barca have been trying to swap players since last summer and better believe similar deals would have gone down had they had the chance.

City and their clever catalans were at it also and Juve.

Many clubs did it. Short terms gain for long term impact.

MTL_Barca

Alemany move also.

Barca have been trying to swap players since last summer and better believe similar deals would have gone down had they had the chance.

City and their clever catalans were at it also and Juve.

Many clubs did it. Short terms gain for long term impact.

Do they also all try to go for old bums on insane wages with their swaps?

:bartomeu:

Home of Barca Fans