Someone has to do it.... Copa final topic Valencia vs FC Barcelona 2-1

Ahmedd

We win, we lose doesn't matter, EV will stay. The only way Barca can improve overall is if Barto leaves, and it won't happen tonight. We have to take what's best from a bad situation until Xavi and co bring back Pep era spirit into the club.

Last edited:

raedkuwait

Say wut u say, if we lose or get trashed in the copa, they will sack him for sure, and if they dont they will look much more fools and corubt in more and more people eyes.

FCBfan22

We need to win this.

If we get trashed, Valverde has his But, but... We don't have a striker... excuse ready to fire.

Givenchy

We need to win this.

If we get trashed, Valverde has his But, but... We don't have a striker... excuse ready to fire.

yup if we do end up losing, EV has a perfect excuse to fall back on with the shameless 'we missed Suarez today'

Devils was right when he called him the teflon don, nothing sticks

kattanib

I genuinely hope we lose this game for the greater good. EV being sacked will be more likely if we lose.

God Serena

I don't care if he's not likely to get sacked if we lose, I'm still putting all my energy into hoping we lose, anyway.

Gotta have hope. Not going to bother watching the game, either. Sick and tired of this shit brand of football and I'm sick and tired of being let down. Valverde must go, and winning this trophy will just give him another tick mark on a legacy he does not deserve.

M

Medz

I want us to lose so EV can fuck off, but I feel like Messi been carfying is all year and he deserves to win more trophies so he can get the Ballon d'or

I know "who cares about B-d'or..." "Barça comes first before any player.. " and all but this is how I feel

Lightning f57

Maybe all of you wont like me saying this, but the whole points of supporters/fans is to stick with teams in the good and bad times. Not wanting to bother watching a cup final for your team in my eyes is ludicrous regardless of what you might think about the coach or some players. This is about the CLUB.

Look some teams haven't won a competition or a cup in a very long time, atleast with Barca they are serial winners. Dont forget that and dont forget everything that has been won. It feels like complacency is falling into the fan base as well.

Nothing wrong in wanting certain players and manager gone but you have to support the club and team if you are a real fan / supporter.

Home of Barca Fans