Trent Alexander-Arnold

fergus90

Does that matter? He's a "RB" now and I see nothing in his game that qualifies him for CM.

Just stating that he has never been a natural defender and in fact just reading, he was a wide midfielder.

Also wasn't asking for him to pass your qualification standards but thanks anyway.

vuji_31

He should not be even conidered.

But I see scenario where Losserpool milk us again for another fraud.

gregorrin10

Won't neccessarily work, but, move him up to RW and find someone who can defend as rightback?

Why would we, when we have Dembele and Raphinha who are much better there anyway? Unless you meant for your Madrid, but you already have Rodrygo there too.

Temptation

Cafu on Trent: "I don't understand why he doesn't start for England! He's the full package. He has the quality, passing, crossing, dribbling skills and pace. But it's always the same thing. They say you don't defend and bench you. They used to do the same thing to me and Roberto Carlos but I'd argue we have managed to win something anyway. The style of Full Backs have become robotic."

Literally every legendary Full Back fawns over Trent but when I praise him I get flak and Trent gets labelled "overrated"........ :lol:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Cafu on Trent: "I don't understand why he doesn't start for England! He's the full package. He has the quality, passing, crossing, dribbling skills and pace. But it's always the same thing. They say you don't defend and bench you. They used to do the same thing to me and Roberto Carlos but I'd argue we have managed to win something anyway. The style of Full Backs have become robotic."

Literally every legendary Full Back fawns over Trent but when I praise him I get flak and Trent gets labelled "overrated"........ :lol:

Cause he is overrated espcially when people call him generational and are putting him on Alves levels (best right back since Alves were made on this very forum..)

That coupled with his incredibly poor form recently and you'll tend to get that type of reaction from fans. He's definitely dropped off massively and that's not because of his ability but his mentality this season,its clearly been lacking.

Agree with jenks you'd be an idiot to play Trent instead of walker vs Mbappe.

Temptation

Thoughts on him killing it in his new Midfield role in the last few games? His technical ability is a joke.

Should just move him there and get a good RB.

Home of Barca Fans