Trent Alexander-Arnold

gregorrin10

Literally can't defend. How some folks want this joker here just because of his passing is beyond me. His defending is worse than Alves's ever was, even at the end of his first stint, when we all wanted him out. Not to mention he's actually a cunt. The way he was running his mouth after that 4-0 night...Lewa could've done that three times over after the 8-2, but he's actually class on and off the pitch, unlike this overrated prick. Reece James is twice the player. Just as good in attack, and about 10 times better in defense.

jamrock

Alves at is best was a WC defender just to be clear, Trent will never be that good. Can you imagine Trent against a prime Ronaldo.

Givenchy

I prefer Reece James over him also, no kneejerk.

Comparing him to Alves though.. that was always retarded, Alves is the greatest RB ever. RB is more than just whipping in crosses.

Zidane82

I prefer Reece James over him also, no kneejerk.

Comparing him to Alves though.. that was always retarded, Alves is the greatest RB ever. RB is more than just whipping in crosses.

All three are completely different players ..
Alves amazing
TAA - amazing passing range plus creates more assists than just about any ins other player around other than KDB who is a creative midfielder

James is a very , very good RB / RWB who gets loads of injuries as far as I can tell

Zidane82

TAA made the EUFA team

He made the Eufa team

🚨 LEAKED: UEFA's Team of the Season:

🇧🇪 Courtois

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Robertson
🇳🇱 Van Dijk
🇩🇪 Rudiger
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Alexander-Arnold

🇧🇷 Fabinho
🇭🇷 Modric
🇧🇪 De Bruyne

🇧🇷 Vinicius Jr
🇫🇷 Benzema
🇫🇷 Mbappe

FinBarcelonafan

🚨🚨| FC Barcelona have decided to make a big signing for the right-back position in 2023.
[MENTION=1041]Jordi[/MENTION]gil [🥇]

List of RBs:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/spiel...spieler/marktwertetop/mw/spielerposition_id/5

Who could potentially move and is a big signing?

Trent Alexander I think. We know he likes Barca and maybe he is looking for a new challenge.

Reece impossible, Hakimi impossible and Cancelo too.

Anyone after those four I don't consider "big signing"

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans