Lliga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - Getafe 2-0

Altomonte

First shot on target in 36'min
And low long range Raki shot

This game is like a sleeping song.

I am typically watching one game per year, during annual visits to Barcelona. This game was the worst so far. Watching Barça used to be a pleasure, in particular when Pep was the coach. Now it's unattractive football, passing backwards and sideways and trying to save energy. Only Vidal seems to try harder and Messi, of course, does things that are worth watching.
However, it was a meaningless game and the game after a disastrous loss, so the mediocre performance is understandable. Still, highly paid Pros should deliver a performance worth watching.

Centauri B

Lets hope not.

I agree 100%

We all know that Messi is the GOAT. And when he hangs up his boot, the whole world will admit it. But for now we want to keep him motivated. If he will be winning the BdOr just for being the GOAT, then it's not good news for us.

CatalinR10

I agree 100%

We all know that Messi is the GOAT. And when he hangs up his boot, the whole world will admit it. But for now we want to keep him motivated. If he will be winning the BdOr just for being the GOAT, then it's not good news for us.

yeah , i'm sure that losing the bdor this season when he was clearly head and shoulders above anyone will make him motivated. He won't bother anymore.

Centauri B

yeah , i'm sure that losing the bdor this season when he was clearly head and shoulders above anyone will make him motivated. He won't bother anymore.

I don't care about the B'dOr. Messi is the GOAT and anyone who understands football knows it. What we need to win is the CL, not some stupid individual award.

JerseyAddict

I am typically watching one game per year, during annual visits to Barcelona. This game was the worst so far. Watching Barça used to be a pleasure, in particular when Pep was the coach. Now it's unattractive football, passing backwards and sideways and trying to save energy. Only Vidal seems to try harder and Messi, of course, does things that are worth watching.
However, it was a meaningless game and the game after a disastrous loss, so the mediocre performance is understandable. Still, highly paid Pros should deliver a performance worth watching.

100% correct

Home of Barca Fans