Lliga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - Getafe 2-0

jairzinho

Feck this game. Done watching la liga untli next season. Haven't missed a game till now. Not watching until Valgreen is gone.

shadows

Pass for me, too depressed to watch Barca again this season, maybe the Copa final lets c.....

Strongest 11 ..go have a victory lap :valverde:

Andrew M

There almost seems to be a funereal impression around this game. Like we are laying to rest the great hopes we had this season

FCBfan22

This game should be either boycotted (stadium would be then filled by tourists by Barto) or we need we need Ultras to make it hell or our team to let them know they are a bunch of divas and Valverde is an useless motherfucker.

ManusXavi

I would organise cheering everytime a Barcelona player makes a run behind the defense, then Boos everytime a through ball is not sent. Boos when a player receives a ball standing still and cheers when the ball is passed to Malcom or Alena.

FinBarcelonafan

g5UG6E8.gif

A picture says 1000 words.

FinBarcelonafan

we'll destroy getafe by 1-0

When was the last time we actually crushed someone? Not by results, but playing great football. Remember those times with Prime Messi, Suarez and Neymar? That was something else. That was football heaven. Lately, we look shit, no matter how much we win.

I thought one of the best games this season we played vs Tottenham away. That was a great match. I thought we matched their intensity and played a great game, especially away.

FCBfan22

When was the last time we actually crushed someone? Not by results, but playing great football. Remember those times with Prime Messi, Suarez and Neymar? That was something else. That was football heaven. Lately, we look shit, no matter how much we win.

I thought one of the best games this season we played vs Tottenham away. That was a great match. I thought we matched their intensity and played a great game, especially away.

Girona, spring 2018.

The only time Retardo played high intensity attacking football.

Home of Barca Fans