Bruno Fernandes

Fati_Future_BallonDor

His shooting abilities are insane, there is a reason why he scores a lot in manu. He is also a great leader who never gives up, i wish we would have bought him.

Rassvet

Incredible player when there is no Ronaldo holding him back. Portugal should build the team around him going forward.

Morten

Incredible player when there is no Ronaldo holding him back. Portugal should build the team around him going forward.

Knew you would find a way to try and blame Ronaldo for the Euros, the truth is that Fernandes was simply awful in the tournament, deal with it.

Great player, but had an awful tournament, can't blame it on anyone else.

Rassvet

Knew you would find a way to try and blame Ronaldo for the Euros, the truth is that Fernandes was simply awful in the tournament, deal with it.

Just a coincidence that he stops being awful once he is playing on a team that it isn't built around Ronaldo I suppose

fergus90

I think Fernandes is a tremendous player and definitely world class but the one accusation you can throw at him, is his big game performances need improvement.

Morten

Just a coincidence that he stops being awful once he is playing on a team that it isn't built around Ronaldo I suppose

He got no rest at United, maybe he was tired?
Dude, you seriously are obsessed with Ronaldo, how about giving it a break?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Obviously youre trolling but Fernandes had lots of misplaced passes and shots which went to the sky, it had nothing to do with CR. He is like di maria so far, both are worldclass on club level but have problems at nt level.

Mateka

He needs a man marker. I dislike the style of play with man for man marking. But it would throw United off their stride.

Home of Barca Fans