Lliga | Round 36: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 2-0

BBZ8800

The last thing we want is for them to have a manchester city type start and have hope and morale while we crumble under pressure Roma.
A bayern 2015 type quick goal to kill all hope is prefered and then it cam get valverde level boring for all I care for the remaining 70 minutes.

And Dembele with his current form and decision making is a guarantee of quick goals?

raskolnikov

And Dembele with his current form and decision making is a guarantee of quick goals?
I have more faith in a poor dembele than a poor Coutinho in that situation.
Despite his antics I sometimes miss Neymar and pur MSN deadly attack.

Gari

Badly played. 3-4-3 with Boateng ahead, this is a failure. Valverde is strange. Injuries from a little practice.The one who wanted more victory won.

Last edited:

fergus90

Some good performances and experience for the younger players. Could play three weeks with the Prince up top though and still wouldn't score.

Joan

[/B]

Neymar is far superior to both Coutinho & Dembele. Of course we miss him.

Combined.

With a player like Neymar, Salah or even Mane, this team would be on another level. One can't run (Coutinho), the other's too clumsy to organise meaningful actions (counters)...

Sorry deleted it the first time..

Centauri B

Combined.

With a player like Neymar, Salah or even Mane, this team would be on another level. One can't run (Coutinho), the other's too clumsy to organise meaningful actions (counters)...

Sorry deleted it the first time..

I absolutely agree. Neymar hurt us and himself when he went to play for Qatar FC.

Home of Barca Fans