Lliga | Round 36: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 2-0

Messi983

They are busy preparing for CL final :coffee:

Barcelona Femeni are actually playing the last game of the league on Sunday away against Tenerife (4th on the table). They need to win and at the same time Atletico must lose away vs Sociedad (6th on the table) so we can become champions. Probably not very likely but let's hope [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] it happens.

Winning the CL will be very tough as well. Lyon is a dominant team over the last few years.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
When will the squad list be announced?

All starters with the exception of Dembele and Arthur should be rested.

Gari

D5qWYdiW4AA0jxC.jpg
❎ Ter Stegen, Pique, Rakitic, Busquets, Suarez, Messi, Rafinha, Jordi Alba and Roberto.

George_Costanza

I think even EV shouldn't travel and send his assistant instead. He should be in the video room watching more Liverpoor games to study them and maybe send spies to Anfield to watch Liverpoor training. I mean I know he has a winning formula called Messi but he should justify his payslip too and do his homework.

xXKonan

[tw]1124303679144759303[/tw]

Helena Condis claimed earlier this would probably be the lineup.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think even EV shouldn't travel and send his assistant instead. He should be in the video room watching more Liverpoor games to study them and maybe send spies to Anfield to watch Liverpoor training. I mean I know he has a winning formula called Messi but he should justify his payslip too and do his homework.

Valverde at least watches youth team. LE never bothered.

booge

no need to watch liverpool. just watch the highlights and you will know exactly what liverpool are.

they are a fouling, aggressive team. so you have to fight fire with fire. im glad barca players were diving around making most of the challengers.

we need more of that. like the good old barca days.

Gari

[RCCelta] | Celta Vigo will give Barcelona a Guard of Honor for the 2018/2019 Liga trophy.

Home of Barca Fans