Champions! Messi seals another title

serghei

For a player of his caliber and work ethic? Yes. I mean would you imagine next season being last year for CR7 whole career?

You expect Messi to play for us into his near 40s? I don't. Ronaldo is more in shape and his desire to compete is higher. Messi would probably want to spend more time with his family.

JerseyAddict

Hope he hangs up his boots with us. No Rasario, no Newell's Old Boys.

Me to. It would be so nice to have one team legend GOAT in Barça. Sometimes I think of it like Totti did. There is no greater thing for a player than to be one team legend and if he is GOAT then it makes it even more valuable. That gives the strenght to his legacy and to the Club itself.

draconifire

Me to. It would be so nice to have one team legend GOAT in Barça. Sometimes I think of it like Totti did. There is no greater thing for a player than to be one team legend and if he is GOAT then it makes it even more valuable. That gives the strenght to his legacy and to the Club itself.

You forgot our Legend. El Capitan.

Horatio

You're welcome
35-36 is early now?

Most players retire because club dont want to extend contract or player feels like he isnt contributing as he should.

If Messi still is influential at a certain age and club recognizes it he could maybe play a bit longer than people expect.

KingLeo10

You expect Messi to play for us into his near 40s? I don't. Ronaldo is more in shape and his desire to compete is higher. Messi would probably want to spend more time with his family.

He's had a better 31-32 across all competitions than CR7 did. Definitely doesn't have the obsessive motivation that CR7 does, but has far more motivation than even past legends or WC winners. Dude has 600 goals + 300 assists for Barca over 14 years and is still performing day in day out practically.

Home of Barca Fans