Lliga | Round 35: FC Barcelona - Levante 1-0

Andresito

Staff member
I think The Gala XI will play.

Valverde and the players want to get this over with so we can have some time to rotate after we secure the title.

Rotate for what? Just the second leg? That would show a huge lack of balls in La Liga.

But I must say I don't think Gala XI will play. Valverde and the players know we have Liga in the bag already, the rotations against Alavés showed that.
I expect a similar type of eleven tomorrow.

raki

Valverde is gonna be dumb and put Messi & company without any need 3 days before the most IMPORTANT game of the season.

Who gives a fuck about winning today or next week?

Put the Huesca 11, ffs.

serghei

Valverde is gonna be dumb and put Messi & company without any need 3 days before the most IMPORTANT game of the season.

Who gives a fuck about winning today or next week?

Put the Huesca 11, ffs.

4 days. Not 3. And I don't think we'll play the full strenght 11.

If Messi plays he'll probably run as much as a stroll in the park with sons in his spare time.

raki

4 days. Not 3. And I don't think we'll play the full strenght 11.

If Messi plays he'll probably run as much as a stroll in the park with sons in his spare time.

I´m not saying the full 11 but Pique, Lenglet, Alba, Busi, Rakitic, Messi will play. No need in my opinion.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Huesca 11 and sub Messi on in the second half for half an hour to get some rhythm before Wednesday's game.

Also we might need him to help us win the game, you never know. It would be a psychological blow if we can't secure the title tomorrow.

PhilS

The problem with starting the entire second team is that when they all play at the same time, they have proven to not be good enough to beat any La Liga team.

No way Barca will intentionally lose the Levante game like this, playing at home with the chance to clinch the league title. Some rotations, mainly for the gala 11 players who have played a lot in the last two games. This is a twice a week squad, they all can hold up to this workload with just a game or two off a month.

Gari

Valverde: "We do not want to fail tomorrow, we want to be champions in front of our fans."
"The Liverpool game is on our minds, but we also have to focus on tomorrow's game."
"Winning the title tomorrow would boost our moral for the game against Liverpool."
"It is possible that there will be some change, but we have four days until the Liverpool game and winning a title tomorrow is very powerful in the face of Wednesday's game, much more than fatigue"

Neymessi

Valverde: "We do not want to fail tomorrow, we want to be champions in front of our fans."
"The Liverpool game is on our minds, but we also have to focus on tomorrow's game."
"Winning the title tomorrow would boost our moral for the game against Liverpool."
"It is possible that there will be some change, but we have four days until the Liverpool game and winning a title tomorrow is very powerful in the face of Wednesday's game, much more than fatigue"

These actual quotes? Delusion, fucking delusion.

Andresito

Staff member
Todos!
D5GWtS-XkAEkDlN

Home of Barca Fans