Erik ten Hag

khaled_a_d

Who are you a big fan of? Honest question, just out of curiosity.

Klopp & Lucho for example. Pep but he rubs me the wrong way since he joined City.
There are coaches who I appreciate their body of work like Simeone but they are hateful to watch

khaled_a_d

Flavour of the month eh?

Maybe, but he has been around for sometime and the other candidates aren't that convincing.
Martinez is younger and more experienced in top leagues, but still less exciting option and doesn't have CL experience.
Pirlo? failed with Juve.
Xavi? Qatari league experience aren't rated by many here
Gallardo? Same type of hype as Ten Haag, but non of us really watched him.

Andresito

Staff member
With Xavi coming in I guess this thread isn't interesting anymore.

4 games, 4 wins in CL so far.

Rory

Really hope Xavi succeeds but this guy should have been number one. He's made two average teams look like they can take on anyone. 18/19 they actually did that and only lost to a ridiculous last minute goal. Xavi so far has had the best team in the Qatar league and won one league title in 2 years, not bad, not good. Imagine not going after the man who made Frenkie the best midfielder in the world when we now have Frenkie.

vegitot

Really hope Xavi succeeds but this guy should have been number one. He's made two average teams look like they can take on anyone. 18/19 they actually did that and only lost to a ridiculous last minute goal. Xavi so far has had the best team in the Qatar league and won one league title in 2 years, not bad, not good. Imagine not going after the man who made Frenkie the best midfielder in the world when we now have Frenkie.

Saying De Jong was the world best mid under Ten Hag is too much. He was great but not the world best.

De Jong also was equally good under Koeman pre Barca :koeman:

Birdy

New UTD coach for the next 4 seasons!

Good luck to him, he fully deserves the job based on what he did with Ajax.
Too bad Poch will be left out w/o job for some while...

Home of Barca Fans