Erik ten Hag

Horatio

You're welcome
LVG was hilarious. Man made sex jokes in press conferences. Box office.

If you thought he was hilarious you will be in for a treat. They just now showed a reporter ask Ten Hag a question in English. He said "The people expire football". Guess he was looking to say 'live' and was looking to use 'experience'. In Dutch we can either use the verb live/experience to convey the same.

Temptation

If you thought he was hilarious you will be in for a treat. They just now showed a reporter ask Ten Hag a question in English. He said "The people expire football". Guess he was looking to say 'live' and was looking to use 'experience'. In Dutch we can either use the verb live/experience to convey the same.

Dutch people always speak pretty good English from my experience. Right?

Temptation

So how long you think he'll last? 18 months?

Unless it goes tits up, well over that.

Remember this is Man Utd. They stuck with Ole for 3 long years.

United board aren't trigger-happy like Chelsea and they tend to give their managers a lot of time. Especially if the match going fans like the guy and it's an up and coming highly rated young coach like ETH or Poch.

Morten

Lost the cup-final after being up, wish i watched, heard it was a great game.
Should keep on for the league though, 4 points and not far left to go.

fergus90

Just thought I'd pay my respects before this mans career and reputation is ruined by Manchester United in about 12-18 months.

Morten

He better celebrate this one pretty good, probably won't have much to be cheerful about in the coming year(s).

jamrock

I wonder if red cafe is going crazy saying man utd, should fire a talented young coach after failing in Europe in his first full season at the club?.

After all he did spend something like 350m of my memory services me right, surely they should at least be winning the EL & challenging for the league after spending that kinda money?

Are so they have a bit of sense?

JamDav1982

With your waste man life, I agree, but we've been over this though.

Few things funnier than watching Jamdav ramble all over the forum after take a L.

Think of that one when driving?

Stop wasting your life man.

W taken in style.

From the man who thinks Reece James is a LB and Xavi promoted Gavi.. and thats just the clueless shite from last day.

Home of Barca Fans