Lliga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 2-1

Gari

Dembele needs to get in shape, but at this time, Coutinho loses his form. Souarez, tired, always plays, but cannot run away or beat someone. There are no attempts to score even. It remains only to Messi.
Jordi Alba: "Today has cost a little, we came from a great effort the other day." "I have heard applause for Coutinho today. "Valverde is managing rotations very well."

Last edited:

blaugrana1987

Suarez needs to be benched. Thats all I know...I have a feeling he cannot run counter. Malcom should get his chance. Would play with Malcom and Dembele on flanks, Messi as false 9.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Fuck it boys. We're 2 games closer to the title. And I need not remind you; that ain't something that happens every year in FCB history.

Enjoy it guys.

Horatio

You're welcome
What is great though is that our win didnt completely rely on Messi. Its important for the team to realize that as well.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Dembele needs to get in shape, but at this time, Coutinho loses his form. Souarez, tired, always plays, but cannot run away or beat someone. There are no attempts to score even. It remains only to Messi.
Jordi Alba: "Today has cost a little, we came from a great effort the other day." "I have heard applause for Coutinho today. "Valverde is managing rotations very well."

We can play Demouz on right if we want him back in shape

eaman

An average performance but a good result. Nearly always this way with any team after a champions league game

PhilS

It is so hard for the team to bounce back so soon after that huge game last Tuesday, this performance was gratifying under the circumstances. With Alba and whoever is on the field at the other fullback spot, the Barca fullbacks might be the best in the world. And is Pique the very best defender this year?

Most of the midfielders just don't have the killer attitude in attack. Busquets, sometimes yes. Rakitic, most often yes, he has the most attacking talent. Vidal, he tries, but he can't really pull it off. Alena, excellent aggression, but I can't tell yet if he has enough talent. Arthur, maybe he will become more attack oriented, this is needed. Roberto helps, whether at fullback or midfield, he will continue to play a lot. Alba, he is the dream come true, up there at Dani Alves level, which is the very highest praise.

Howlgrana

Yes I agree with the others, Suarez needs a game and a half's rest before the big game with the Bin Dippers, let him stay at home for the next game against Deportivo and then have him on the bench only for Levante and bring him on half time so he can get some sharpness ready for his old club. I think Dembele needs to be the man for the Liverpool game so he should be rested a game and play another before Liverpool.

Home of Barca Fans