La Liga Round 33

Saturday 20th of April 2019, 20:45CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
w8tb1aeBfVZIj9tZXf7eZg_96x96.png

--------

Andresito

Staff member
We have to keep going. A strong team with some rotations against Sociedad and Alavés, and full rotation vs Levante.
3 wins are needed to win the league and we should be able to get at least two of them before the semis.

ter Stegen
Semedo, Piqué, Umtiti, Alba
Vidal, Busi, Arthur
Messi, Suárez, Dembélé

khaled_a_d

Must win game tbh, 9 points is needed from 6 games.
We need to get 6 of them vs Sociedad & Alaves to be able to rest our players in the games before Liverpool

Mido

------------Suarez------------
--Dembélé----------Messi----
----Coutinho------Roberto---
--------------Busquets-------
--Alba----------------Semedo
-----Lenglet-------Umtiti-----
----------Ter Stegen---------

Lets bring the fight to them with Roberto who seems to have more physical impact than Rakitic who played a lot and he seems better on the ball than Vidal. Coutinho can do the job in midfield, Dembélé might be a threat against such teams.

Umtiti has been excellent before his injury, he should do a good job.

Cule4life

The Culest
Strong team for Sociedad and Alaves and play the reserves against Levante (like Huesca). Do it Ernie and you won't earn my wrath. :valverde:

soul24rage

Like almost everyone said, strong team for Sociedad and Alaves, hope that Eibar and Valencia takes points from ATM, and rest key players vs Levante.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Must win game tbh, 9 points is needed from 6 games.
We need to get 6 of them vs Sociedad & Alaves to be able to rest our players in the games before Liverpool

While I agree with this. Barca will most likely need less than 9 points since Atletico have a few tough games coming up. And I just can't see them win 6 games in a row.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

----------------MATS-----------------
Semedo----Todibo---Lenglet---Alba
---------------Busquets--------------
------Rakitić------------Arthur-------
----Messi----Suarez----Dembele----

Full force with 1 or 2 surprise starts. Smack them and then sub some key players. Try Coutinho in the midfield in the 2nd half.

Home of Barca Fans