La Liga Round 32

Saturday, 13 April, 16:15

S72MCTiOGlQRhTfHW0uf9A_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

------

Cule4life

The Culest
Don't care if we lose, important thing is to rest most players, especially Alba, Busi, Raki. Give minutes to Alena and Malcom.

Finally the prince will grace us with his presence again.

FC433

We only need 9 points out of 21 points. Three wins out of 7 games.

Malcom and Alena should 100% start every remaining league game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing is won yet.... Strongest 11....Who is this Malcolm guy who everyone wants to start?? :valverde:

Who is this Boateng kid? Is he too inexperienced to start against mighty Huesca?

[formation=barca,6]
ter Stegen
0-0-Murillo-0-Umtiti-0-0
Roberto-0-0-0-0-0-Miranda
0-0-0-Todibo-0-0-0
0-Alena-0-0-0-Vidal-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Malcom-0-0-0-0-0-Coutinho
0-0-0-Boateng-0-0-0
[/formation]

raskolnikov

Total b team should play this one. We really full focus on cl Now.
I really hope valverde doesnt make the same mistakes and plays Alba,Messi,Busquets or Rakitic. None of them can start.

FinBarcelonafan

Total b team should play this one. We really full focus on cl Now.
I really hope valverde doesnt make the same mistakes and plays Alba,Messi,Busquets or Rakitic. None of them can start.

True. This is game where we should rest and risk some points. Dembele can play from the start and Malcom. They have enough quality to win this.

Neymessi

Play the B team of the b team, start the coaching staff, play with 9 men, I can't give a fuck just rest everyone.

Only game where people would be infinitely times more nervous of the lineups than the result

Andresito

Staff member
Players that won't/shouldn't play are Piqué, Lenglet, Alba, Busquets, Suárez and Messi.
Rakitic and Arthur could play one half each.

Semedo, Todibo/Murillo, Umtiti, Roberto
Aleña, Rakitic, Vidal
Malcom, Boateng, Dembélé/Coutinho

khaled_a_d

Players that won't/shouldn't play are Piqué, Lenglet, Alba, Busquets, Suárez and Messi.
Rakitic and Arthur could play one half each.

Semedo, Todibo/Murillo, Umtiti, Roberto
Aleña, Rakitic, Vidal
Malcom, Boateng, Dembélé/Coutinho

Suarez & Pique are suspended. Messi might not be called because of that minor nose injury. If so Ev need to at least rest Alba and one of Busquets/Raki IMO.

FinBarcelonafan

Umtiti is playing 100%, he needs all the minutes he can get. Same with Malcom and Dembele who is coming back from an injury. Boateng can start because Suarez red card. I think it's looking good for rotations. Alba should rest as well. Roberto or Semedo will have to play.

Basically:

In:

Umtiti, Malcom, Cillessen(he could play one..), Dembele, maybe Vermaelen for few minutes If Lenglet starts. Vidal can start and Alena. Boateng in for Suarez. Roberto starts.

Out

Messi, Suarez, Pique, Coutinho, Semedo, Alba, Rakitic and/or Busquets, Steigen(probably plays though) and that's about it.

We have okay chance to win even with this roster and i think it's a fine risk at this point.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans