Lliga | Round 32: Huesca - FC Barcelona 0-0

mia7007

Why he did not put Miranda to play LB instead of changing the formation to 3-5-2?
Like Todibo and Puig today, Wague also looks skilful but not as good defensively

fergus90

It was a good choice of line up. With the 11 point lead there is no point risking injury or adding 90 minutes to legs that can be rested for a huge game on Tuesday.

Been pretty enjoyable so far, it's always good to see the level of youngsters coming though. All 3 debutants have done pretty well to be honest.

jairzinho

No need for Alba to come on here. Not that great right now but we’re doing fine. Would bring bob on instead.

Vilarrubi

Stopped watching after 30 mins in first half... could see how it was going. GREAT result... take a draw all day long. :cheers:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Funny how we became worse after he subbed on Alba, Coutinho and Arthur. Waste of my time this game. Horrible stuff.

sickstar

EV still trying to win, when fact is, its another whole team (team B). So when the three got in, it become worst.

Didnt watch the game, tbh. Tired after work today, letting myself pass the game knowing the result could be like this.

The most important thing is we should have more advantage in vitality than united. Not to mention they must travel here.

Edit: united is playing bad now with their A- team, if they lost or draw, not that im that oncern of their league chance, it should put their moral down a bit. Which would be good for us.
I dont have real preference in PL, but i would rather see city win rather than other teams.

Last edited:

Arizona Scott

The most important thing is we should have more advantage in vitality than united. Not to mention they must travel here..

Travelling and havn't watched it either. But mission #1 was rest for all regulars. That seems all accomplished but except for Vidal and Malcom. But hopefully Vidal is good for a good 30 minute shift vs United, don't see Malcom playing with Dembele back. Demeble got a chance of rust off, training sessions for Arthur, Alba and Coutinho. All in all the rotations look like what I would have done, EV seemed to follow some pragmatics in approaching the CL leg with a 95% rested and ready squad--good development and about all you an ask for in april.

Now go play football at 100% and mash United.

eaman

Wasn't a great game but at least it was a run out for the second string. A good game for dembele to get his fitness back

Home of Barca Fans