Lliga | Round 32: Huesca - FC Barcelona 0-0

gregorrin10

Nice match day squad ❗️ Fantastic to see Messi, Busquets AND Rakitic not there too. But I see now that Raki is actually sick, Roberto and Messi lightly injured, so the only player Valverde really opted to rest, is Busquets. Seems more right, Valverde would've never opted to exclude so many first team players, if they were fit and ready to play. But thankfully they're not. Now the only ones who are here but must be benched/rested in this game, are Alba and Lenglet!

Wague there too, so that must mean something. Semedo to start on one side for sure, then hopefully Wague on the other, Alba to come on from the bench later, only if we really need him. Todibo-Umtiti should be the CB pairing, no sense in playing a loanee, who will be gone in 2 months anyway. Same goes for KPB, I would rather play Abel Ruiz there!

My lineup:

...............Cillessen
Wague..Todibo.......Murillo.........Semedo
.....................Vidal.....
........Alena................Arthur (Puig to come in for him at some point)
Malcom......Ruiz........Dembele

xXKonan

When I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised by Wague started as an LB.

Gives Valverde an idea of how he fares there to see how good of an option he could be for next season.

Edit: Cat radio says this will be the lineup.

[tw]1116755056089415680[/tw]

ATLBarcaFan

When I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised by Wague started as an LB.

Gives Valverde an idea of how he fares there to see how good of an option he could be for next season.

Edit: Cat radio says this will be the lineup.

[tw]1116755056089415680[/tw]

Why not give Cillessen a start?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Hope Alba is rested. Want to see Todibo for at least 30 mins as well. Dembele, Alena and Malcom have to play. Excited to see Wague debut too. Would be nice to give Riqui 10-15 mins to play as well.

shadows

Surprising squad list and a welcome change too.. glad we are treating CL with more priority instead of the usual Valverde gala 11!!! Hope Alba is rested too for the game..we can afford to lose this game anyway...

raskolnikov

Even B-team should be able to get a win. United doesnt have the luxery of a lead to rest. They battle for top 4 so will need to go all out.
Future possible opponent Liverpool also cant rest anyone and should prioritize EPL over CL as weird as that may sound.
We are in a great position to reach the final and push for a treble.

Joan

Why would Semedo need rest? Played against United and then 70 or so minutes against Espanyol 10+ days ago. Not counting the cameo last week (9 minutes). Think it's fine.

Home of Barca Fans