Lliga | Round 32: Huesca - FC Barcelona 0-0

Mido

Would be good to give Dembélé some minutes so het gets back on track imo. Arthur might also play around 50-60 minutes

------------------Boateng-------------

---Malcom------------------Dembélé-

-------Coutinho-------Alena----------

-----------------Arthur---------------
--Roberto------------------Semedo-
-----------Umtiti-----Murillo---------
----------------Cillessen-------------

Would like to see Arthur there, would prefer Rakitic but he seems to have played a lot.

Calidad

——————Cillessen
Semedo——Murillo——Umtiti——Roberto
———————Todibo/Vidal
—————Alena———Coutinho
Malcom———Boateng———Dembele

Would like to see Vidal and Todibo play, but I’d also like Coutinho to play in CM l, because I really don’t think he is or will ever be a winger. Alena deserves a start too obviously.

Give Dembouz + Coutinho 60 minutes each then sub off. Arthur can come on for 30 minutes and Vidal/Todibo.

gregorrin10

I dont see the value playing Arthur as a holding midfielder - he has no future there.

Agreed. Would rather try Todibo there then, he was great against Girona in the Super Cup, even though i'd still like for him to play CB long term, but right now we have another alternative there with Murillo, while we don't have one in midfield, if Busquets hopefully gets a rest and Rakitic can't play. I guess Vidal could be another option, but I've never seen Ernie play him at CDM, even though it's the only position he should be competing on, instead of taking minutes away from Alena at CM. But Valverde wouldn't risk playing 2 pure attacking midfielders and a semi-CM Vidal at CDM, way too attacking for his taste, i suspect, even if it is against the last team on the league table.

Maybe Arthur-Vidal-Alena then, even though I'd love to see Coutinho in midfield. If we can't afford it with 11 points ahead and against a semi-relegated 20th position team, we'll never see it.

xXKonan

D396WRNWAAATBLL.jpg

Squad list.

Strange that Alba is traveling with the team while Roberto isn't.

Unless the coach plans on playing Semedo at LB and Wague at RB.

Last edited:

FC B

Stegen, Semedo, Lenglet and Alba shouldn't have been on the squad list or should not play a single minute except an emergency situation comes.

Last edited:

gasgas

I like that squad list

...............Ter stegen
Wague..Todibo.......Murillo.........Semedo
.....................Vidal.....
........Alena................Arthur
Malcom......Prince........Dembele

Gari

FCBarcelona
I. Rakitic, with a fever, and S. Roberto, with a muscle overload on his left leg, will not play on Saturday #HuescaBarça
But Semedo must be given rest.

gregorrin10

I like that squad list

...............Ter stegen
Wague..Todibo.......Murillo.........Semedo
.....................Vidal.....
........Alena................Arthur
Malcom......Prince........Dembele

Umtiti MUST play such games, if we ever want him to get back his form! Now that Lenglet is benching him regularly, he needs to play all low-profile games to regain his confidence and hopefully form. Todibo-Umtiti should be the CB pairing, no sense in playing a loanee, who will be gone in 2 months anyway. Same goes for KPB, I would rather play Abel Ruiz there!

Home of Barca Fans