Ludovit Reis

JamDav1982

I have no idea how he's been playing, but it's only recently he started playing 90 min for Osnabruck.

Contract is out in 2022 and will most definitely be sold this summer. Another failed transfer, let's hope we at least can recoup the 3m we spent on him.

These transfers are 'punts' at that price.

For same type of punts Pedri, Mina, Araujo, Arnaiz, Marlon, Akieme etc have all taken in profit or made way to first team. Will always be hit or miss paying those prices on players from much lower leagues.

Majority will most likely not make it but for ones that do can hit jackpot or sell them for profit. Worthwhile keeping making these.

Andresito

Staff member
These transfers are 'punts' at that price.

For same type of punts Pedri, Mina, Araujo, Arnaiz, Marlon, Akieme etc have all taken in profit or made way to first team. Will always be hit or miss paying those prices on players from much lower leagues.

Majority will most likely not make it but for ones that do can hit jackpot or sell them for profit. Worthwhile keeping making these.

Agree. Having a few of these transfers every season is a good gamble.

Reis however has been very underwhelming during his time here.

Messi983

:abidal:

That said, all those 3-7M guys has at the end landed us a talent like Pedri, whom we would have a hefty sum if he was playing somewhere else.
So overall, I am not mad.

He was a bit cheaper but Araujo as well.

In the state we're currently in I think we should do more "cheap" transfers like this. Sure, maybe only one of 10-15 players will prove to be good enough to stay longterm but most of them can be sold for a profit so we can re-invest that money again.

Reis however has been very underwhelming during his time here.

I think he was improving well under Pimienta. Also seems to be doing fine for Osnabruck. Wouldn't mind giving him a chance in preseason to see what we have in him before selling. I think he could surprise.

Andresito

Staff member
Hamburg are playing v Hertha in the playoffs for Bundesliga. He scored the only goal in the first match. Second leg is on Monday.

Messi983

Fluky goal. Someone should check if MATS wasn't in goal for Hertha. :lol:

Good to see he's doing well. Had 5 goals and 2 assists in regular season in 2. Bundesliga as well which is not bad. Could have a solid career after all.

Not sure what's going on with Hertha though. Didn't they get a rich owner a year or so ago who promised CL football in near future? And now they are close to relegation. I guess they might be a good and pretty popular save in FM23 if that happens. :)

also, this thread should be moved to the Other players section. :)

JamDav1982

See he is doing well at Hamburg and they have chance to go up.

Scored in last three games.

Think Barca still have a % on his sale.

Be decent to get some money back on him if keeps it up.

Home of Barca Fans