Saturday 6th of April 2019. 20:45CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
srAAE0bOnCppUrlbJpFiHQ_96x96.png

--------

If we win this title is decided. :)

Andresito

Staff member
Well a win here would seal the Liga for me. 11 point lead with 21 points to play for.

Remaining:
Home games (Sociedad, Levante, Getafe)
Away games (Huesca, Alaves, Celta, Eibar)

We can afford three losses if we win on saturday. And keep in mind Atletico play Valencia and Sevilla.

Maybe it's worth going all in against Atleti and accept a 60% performance against United.
After that we can rotate heavily in the league and be 100% for the return leg + semis.

Kuchi

We wont win UCL anyway, not by a longshot...so wtf..go all out and get the 3 points. Hate those thugs anyway..

Plus, valverde proves he is as effective with rotations as a blind monkey, so it sounds about right he experiments with the 2nd seat, in a league deciding match...

Gala XI, win.

Whatever happens, just dont lose, and please for fuck sake dont rotate stupidly and than make everyone push massively to get the equalizer..

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Just my opinion man, think City/Juventus are favorites against us.

That isn’t really "not by a long shot" then is it, even more so because we’d have to meet both of those teams in the final.

Not by a long shot would be going out to United.

Last edited:

bismp

If we win,this is over.

Even if we draw,the La Liga is pretty much in the bag.We'll have to lose 8-9 points(depending on the exact score in the potential draw vs Atletico) in the 7 remaining games,while the mediocre Atletico has to win every last match.In other words,it ain't happening.

EVEN IF we lose,we'll still have a pretty decent 5 point lead.We'll have to lose 5 points against:Sociedad,Levante,Getafe(H) and Huesca,Alaves,Celta,Eibar(A).In the meanwhile,Pathetico also has to win every single match of theirs to have a shot,which i find unlikely.If we manage to lose the Liga in this scenario,then we'll only have ourselves to blame.

(...)

In other words,Ernie should rotate the shit out of team and go guns blazing against ManU in Old Trafford.

Arizona Scott

If we win,this is over.

Even if we draw,the La Liga is pretty much in the bag.We'll have to lose 8-9 points(depending on the exact score in the potential draw vs Atletico) in the 7 remaining games,while the mediocre Atletico has to win every last match.In other words,it ain't happening.

EVEN IF we lose,we'll still have a pretty decent 5 point lead.We'll have to lose 5 points against:Sociedad,Levante,Getafe(H) and Huesca,Alaves,Celta,Eibar(A).In the meanwhile,Pathetico also has to win every single match of theirs to have a shot,which i find unlikely.If we manage to lose the Liga in this scenario,then we'll only have ourselves to blame.

(...)

In other words,Ernie should rotate the shit out of team and go guns blazing against ManU in Old Trafford.

I absolutely agree. The #1 goal saturday is don't lose (any draw all but cements the league, 7 points and tiebreaker from GD). #2 goal is making sure everyone is reasonably rested and 100% ready to go to Manchester and delivering a thumping they take years to recover from.

Sorry, even if we lose this match we are 90% favorites to win the league.

Neymessi

I would personally have taken risks in the current situation for the CL on the cost of the league because of our lead because a 5 point lead is a pretty fine lead to see the league through provided we lose to Atletico which is pretty unlikely.

But considering now when we have won so many la ligas in the past few years with RM winning three cls back to back, I am ready to rotate against Atletico without a second thought.

serghei

Don't think we have to rest too many players in a game vs Atletico to play United. Atletico is a level above United at this moment in time. If we played a CL semi vs Liverpool it would've been another situation.

It is more important imo to rest almost all of the main players vs Huesca.

Last edited:

Slevinn

I would take a boring 0-0 for once.

There wont be much rotations but I hope Alba and Suarez dont start the game.

Home of Barca Fans