Lliga | Round 29: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 2-0

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
If you can’t support us when we are winning, don’t support us when we are winning.

e427d05f08ff99915e39bfda7484874d.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If you can’t support us when we are winning, don’t support us when we are winning.

Climax is climax. Watching Barca under Valverde is like having sex with a girl that's not so attractive. But you stick around. For a climax. Did I say climax enough?

Giginho75

Climax is climax. Watching Barca under Valverde is like having sex with a girl that's not so attractive. But you stick around. For a climax. Did I say climax enough?

I think that a Barca fan cannot to complain of the sex he got, mostly in the last ten years.
He "fucked" a lot of wonderful women, probably the first (Pep-time) was better than the current...
But anyway the current stays always a great woman.

I cannot imagine if you was fan of Atletico. 😤💏💑

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think that a Barca fan cannot to complain of the sex he got, mostly in the last ten years.
He "fucked" a lot of wonderful women, probably the first (Pep-time) was better than the current...
But anyway the current stays always a great woman.

I cannot imagine if you was fan of Atletico. 

It's not enjoyable anymore though! ;)

EdmondDantes

[tw]1110880611290492928[/tw]

Minutes played on international break.

Great 180 minutes for Umtiti & Cillessen, worrying 180 for Rakitic since he typically comes back from international break playing like a statue. I didn't watch any of the games but it seems Coutinho was terrible again.

Alba and Busi only played Spain's first game.

Excellent rest for many of our other players like Lenglet and Pique, despite his game for Catalonia.

Last edited:

draconifire

Hey! will be attending this match. My 1st to be precise. I'm dying of excitement.
Haven't been online in this forum in this season at all. Hopefully, we'll smash them for a manita.

Home of Barca Fans