Barca vs Man United 16th April- Camp Nou

Messi10

I'm in Barcelona for a few days on this date, whats the best way to buy tickets? Do you think its possible?
Budget for the tickets would be €150

Neeraj

It's not difficult to get tickets at the Nou Camp. You just have to go to the website and buy them off of there. Mind you, do go to the official FCB website, it's the cheapest there. As long as you're willing to pay, you will find tickets. It's almost impossible to fill a 100k stadium completely.

150 euros should get you a pretty average seat up in the fourth or fifth tier, and probably with a north/south or corner view.

ppxrare

have the tickets on the official site been sold out already? it says they will be available "again" soon

Messi10

It's not difficult to get tickets at the Nou Camp. You just have to go to the website and buy them off of there. Mind you, do go to the official FCB website, it's the cheapest there. As long as you're willing to pay, you will find tickets. It's almost impossible to fill a 100k stadium completely.

150 euros should get you a pretty average seat up in the fourth or fifth tier, and probably with a north/south or corner view.

YES! Would be a dream come true if i got tickets. well Ticket, I only need the one.

When do they go on Sale?

AzaR

Back when i went to watch the Bayern game when we won 3-0 i was trying to sell a ticket outside the stadium as i'd managed to get a better seat. Think the highest offer i got was like 30 euro, couldnt believe it.

Do many people still sell tickets outside the stadium?

Messi10

Wow 30 euros that's cheap. I guess it was because people didn't trust the ticket was real.

How did you get a better seat?

Wish the tickets come on sale now

Patrick2

Hello Barca fans I need 3 tickets for the barcelona united match. How do you think I buy it somewhere in Barcelona? I will be there already the day before the match

Home of Barca Fans