Lliga | Round 28: Real Betis - FC Barcelona 1-4

Cule4life

The Culest
Let's get +10 over Bottletico so we can put in our B team against them before the United match.

:valverde: Keep dreaming.

Vilarrubi

100% gala 11 tomorrow. Part of me doesn’t blame him this time... get the win to more or less secure La Liga and some players can rest on international break.

mia7007

Let’s play full team tomorrow and finish la Liga with 10 points difference. We can then rest any other Liga game before CL

EdmondDantes

It will be a tough one.

I wonder how many changes Valverde is planning to do. Umtiti and Semedo in? Busquets to be rested? Will Malcom get a sniff?

Leo_Messi

Time to go "full Valverde" this time around.

In other words "un once de gala para defender el liderato".:valverde:

Sadly I will be traveling abroad so won't catch the match. A rarity but given Atlético's loss, I can be more calm.

Last edited:

serghei

Semedo will play and I'm sure Vidal will too. Front 3 will probably play. I'd rest Busi for this one. Play Rakitic, Vidal, Arthur midfield. Pique Umtiti centreback pair.

That's 3 starters rested and it's a very strong line-up who could beat anybody.

EdmondDantes

There's no way we should rest players for this game. It's a chance to extend to 10 points.

I meant it in a sense we should play someone with fresher legs. Busquets has looked tired of late - he could do with a rest, especially since he's made the Spain squad once again.

Andresito

Staff member
Last time we played Betis we started with Arthur, Busquets, Rakitic and I remember the three being worn out and having trouble tracking back.

Tonight Vidal has to start. Arthur is a must against this Betis side that wants as much possession as possible. That means Busquets or Rakitic starting on the bench.

Semedo/Roberto and Lenglet/Umtiti have a natural rotation so the freshest of those should start. Although could keep in mind that both Piqué and Lenglet are going to rest during the break.

Could see Malcom, Rakitic and Aleña coming on for Coutinho, Busi and Arthur in the second half.

ter Stegen
Semedo, Piqué, Umtiti, Alba
Vidal, Busquets, Arthur
Messi, Suárez, Coutinho

Home of Barca Fans