User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Konrad de la Fuente

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems he is peripheral for Moirinho this season so far.

To be honest, I would not be opposed to trying to bring him back on loan this winter. We have no depth at AMR this season.

I am not entirely convinced that Demir is high on Koemans radar either. Tonight's selection will tell us more on that.
    FCB11

----Long ball to Martens----
    Pass left to Martens-Pass forward to Martens-Left foot to Martens
    Pass back to Martens-------------------------------Cut back to Martens
    ----Through Ball to Martens -----
    ---Ignore shot and pass to Martens---Backheel to Martens---
    ----I am Martens----1-2 with Martens----

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Seems he is peripheral for Moirinho this season so far.

To be honest, I would not be opposed to trying to bring him back on loan this winter. We have no depth at AMR this season.

I am not entirely convinced that Demir is high on Koemans radar either. Tonight's selection will tell us more on that.
    Demir has great footballing abilities, is very good on the ball. He is just not a winger for that level, similar to Trincao. He lacks pace and would be much more suited for the role of an attacking midfielder. Not gonna say that pace is everything as Ansu and Sancho aren't elite in that regard, but you need to have decent speed on the wing which he doesn't possess.

Demir wasn't even a starter for Rapid Vienna and he needs to grow physically, but I'd still give him a shot over LdJ easily.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by behindbrowneyes View Post
    Demir has great footballing abilities, is very good on the ball. He is just not a winger for that level, similar to Trincao. He lacks pace and would be much more suited for the role of an attacking midfielder. Not gonna say that pace is everything as Ansu and Sancho aren't elite in that regard, but you need to have decent speed on the wing which he doesn't possess.

Demir wasn't even a starter for Rapid Vienna and he needs to grow physically, but I'd still give him a shot over LdJ easily.
    Yeah, tbh Demir gives me a little bit of Halilovic vibes, the later whom I think could have been a very good ,if not great, player if had his head in the right place.
    Long way to go for the Austrian tbh