Konrad de la Fuente

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Konrad de la Fuente will join Olympique Marseille on loan. The French side can buy him at the end of his loan spell for 5 million euros. [espn]

Doesn't imply that there is a buy-back option for Barca nor that Marseille are forced to buy him. Ill ask again is Bartomeu still running this club ?

Porque

I read on Barcelona sources that there will be a buyback.

But his contract is also up next summer so we would surely have to renew for this deal to go through.

Anyways, two seasons in ligue1 is good for his future. I would be very surprised if he comes back, but if he does then that will be good news for us.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I read on Barcelona sources that there will be a buyback.

But his contract is also up next summer so we would surely have to renew for this deal to go through.

Anyways, two seasons in ligue1 is good for his future. I would be very surprised if he comes back, but if he does then that will be good news for us.

Assuming ESPN is right of course , I genuinely dislike these deals. If Konrad plays great 5M will be peanuts and if he doesn't impress Marseille can send him back our way. Lose-lose type of deal imo.

Last edited:

Porque

Assuming ESPN is right of course , I genuinely dislike these deals. If Konrad plays great 5M will be peanuts and if he doesn't impress Marseille can send him back our way. Lose-lose type of deal imo.

Yeah, can't argue with that.

Konrad seems the type of talent (and in saying that I'm not saying a huge talent) that we should be able to secure a low transfer fee this Summer with, while also agreeing a buyback fee.

I know it is only early days, but Laporte was pretty woeful and selling during his first tenure. Worse than Bartomeu infact.

Hopefully the ex MediaMarkt guy can help with that, maybe including a new iPhone or something.

Messi983

Konrad de la Fuente will join Olympique Marseille on loan. The French side can buy him at the end of his loan spell for 5 million euros. [espn]

Doesn't imply that there is a buy-back option for Barca nor that Marseille are forced to buy him. Ill ask again is Bartomeu still running this club ?

According to MD they'll have an obligation to buy him next year.

Bobo32

50% might be a lot in a few years, the type of player that could go for 100m if he gets a good run.

He could just as well disappear though, I am not extremely impressed the little I've seen, but think that Barcelona should've given him much more of Dembeles playing time, increasing his value.

Andresito

Staff member
Such an overrated player. If he was from Slovakia or something nobody would've cared. Cool name, style and country.

Only thing he's got is above average pace. Pace is still very far from the fastest wingers so not like he's providing anything special.

But good luck to him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Such an overrated player. If he was from Slovakia or something nobody would've cared. Cool name, style and country.

Only thing he's got is above average pace. Pace is still very far from the fastest wingers so not like he's providing anything special.

But good luck to him.

Or Portugal

Ignorant commentary

Messi983

FC Barcelona and Olympique de Marseille have reached an agreement for the transfer of Konrad de la Fuente for 3 million euros. Bar?a will retain a percentage of any future sale of the the player.

E5D61c_XoA4RW8n

Messi983

I have a feeling that Madrid would get at least triple that.

Well, they'll apparently loan Brahim Diaz to Milan (2-3m loan fee) with a buy option for 22m and RM will also have buy-back for 27m. Don't know how they manage to negotiate this if true.

Now surely Brahim is a better player than Konrad and Milan had him on loan last year so they know what they're getting but still we could probably never do a deal like this.

Home of Barca Fans