Konrad de la Fuente

feggydinho

He had two assists in their friendly against FC Sete, He is not Neymar or Dembele quality but I still think we sold him at a very low price

Bobo32

Nice goal.

Move starts @ 4:07

Yeah nice. Hmm I wonder what would have happened if he got to replace Dembele for all the minutes he played, and Barcelona got to save the 100m+wages they spent...
Would 17yo Fuente miss a 1v1 against Liverpoo?

ajnotkeith

Stupid move from Laporta. I understand the player had desire to move but Barca didn't try anything at all to keep him and just let him walk for a couple mill. Yes he struggled with form at the start of the season in B but you could see the talent was there and he really picked up towards the end, especially when Collado was injured. In the B of the last 2 seasons it has been extremely hard to shine when literally every attack goes through and usually ended with Collado. When Collado did not play well/was injured you could see the other players shine more. Konrad was also 19 years old!!! And very marketable, which goes a long way when you have our financial issues, American players sell jerseys and we already have Dest to accompany him to open that market.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Stupid from Koeman for never playing him instead of Trincao which is on Bartomeu

Trust in the cantera

feggydinho

It's far too early to conclude anything. I liked him though.

We sold him at a very cheap rate, I dont know why he didnt feature often last season as our lw was empty and he was okay. He's performing okay so far (at least he shouldve cost more than 3m)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hope we have a buyback clause or some clause where we could bring him back for cheap if he becomes a star over there.

FinBarcelonafan

Hope we have a buyback clause or some clause where we could bring him back for cheap if he becomes a star over there.

The price was so low sooo.. maybe there is one.

Can't let players move to France for small money. They get eaten up by other leagues for big money after one great season.

Home of Barca Fans