Konrad de la Fuente

xXKonan

According to RAC1, we are close to selling Konrad to Olympique Marseille, that includes a Buyback option.

Messi983

Try to include Kamara in the deal, that is what I would do.

We can try but I doubt they want Konrad enough that they would include him into their decision what to do with Kamara. His contract is up next season and if he won't want to renew they'll just sell him for the best offer they'll receive (which is almost impossible to be ours).

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Much more effective than Trincao but with addition of Depay and rehab of Anu he needs regular playing time that unfortunately Koeman gave too little of last season. Here, a loan makes sense but absolutely with a buyback

Andresito

Staff member
Konrad has even less potential than Tello. We should take whatever money we can get through his marketing abilities thanks to a cool style, name and being American.

Messi983

Yeah, I'll be surprised if he'll ever reach Tello's level.

TBH I'd take 21-22 years old Tello over Dumbele as a starter in our current team.

Bobo32

Much more effective than Trincao but with addition of Depay and rehab of Anu he needs regular playing time that unfortunately Koeman gave too little of last season. Here, a loan makes sense but absolutely with a buyback

I "always" said he can do what Dembele does, but probably better.

I think I didn't see him before last preseason, but he showed there that he is as fast as anyone playing football, ridiculous.
He then got two 20-minute-appearances this season under the manager that is so so good with playing youngsters... Well he didn't impress, but who can blame him? Give him the 2700min Dembele got and I think he'd very well score 10 goals as well.
Trincao is a bit of a different type, and at the moment I think he is a bit superfluous to this squad.

edit: I mostly agree with those above as well - he isn't better than Tello, and they should cash in on him - but to better cash in they need him to have played and scored some first

Home of Barca Fans