Konrad de la Fuente

Porque

Seems he is peripheral for Moirinho this season so far.

To be honest, I would not be opposed to trying to bring him back on loan this winter. We have no depth at AMR this season.

I am not entirely convinced that Demir is high on Koemans radar either. Tonight's selection will tell us more on that.

behindbrowneyes

Seems he is peripheral for Moirinho this season so far.

To be honest, I would not be opposed to trying to bring him back on loan this winter. We have no depth at AMR this season.

I am not entirely convinced that Demir is high on Koemans radar either. Tonight's selection will tell us more on that.

Demir has great footballing abilities, is very good on the ball. He is just not a winger for that level, similar to Trincao. He lacks pace and would be much more suited for the role of an attacking midfielder. Not gonna say that pace is everything as Ansu and Sancho aren't elite in that regard, but you need to have decent speed on the wing which he doesn't possess.

Demir wasn't even a starter for Rapid Vienna and he needs to grow physically, but I'd still give him a shot over LdJ easily.

khaled_a_d

Demir has great footballing abilities, is very good on the ball. He is just not a winger for that level, similar to Trincao. He lacks pace and would be much more suited for the role of an attacking midfielder. Not gonna say that pace is everything as Ansu and Sancho aren't elite in that regard, but you need to have decent speed on the wing which he doesn't possess.

Demir wasn't even a starter for Rapid Vienna and he needs to grow physically, but I'd still give him a shot over LdJ easily.

Yeah, tbh Demir gives me a little bit of Halilovic vibes, the later whom I think could have been a very good ,if not great, player if had his head in the right place.
Long way to go for the Austrian tbh

ajnotkeith

Konrad to Gerard Romero : As soon as I arrived at Marseille, I noticed a massive difference in the physical preparation, especially training and preseason. We did double sessions every day and then there was always matches... It was hard for me to adapt at the start.

wisconsincule

Konrad to Gerard Romero : As soon as I arrived at Marseille, I noticed a massive difference in the physical preparation, especially training and preseason. We did double sessions every day and then there was always matches... It was hard for me to adapt at the start.

Shocking

KingLeo10

Physical conditioning at Barcelona has been absolutely shit outside of Guardiola and Enrique's first 2 seasons.

The decline of players such as Busquets, Pique and co. is in part to blame for the CL thumpings, but an even greater factor is that even the younger players lack conditioning/athleticism required to play at CL KO level.

It's fucking dire and we need a systemic overhaul.

FinBarcelonafan

Very concerning, especially when we hear it from every player who leaves Barca.. Physical preparations sucks, tactical preparations suck.. etc.

Something is rotten. Deeply.

The whole culture needs to change.

ajnotkeith

Konrad has been starting most games now for Marseille and Sampaoli now fits him and Harit in the same formation, but he hasn't been playing very well and is regularly taken off at 60 minutes. His last goal involvement in all competitions was over 2 months ago.

He has 749' league minutes so far.

Messi983

Loaned to Olympiakos.

FZ-yebLXoAEnE9J

Messi983

Never believed Bayern was actually interested in him. Only way I could see them signing Konrad is if they would see him as a cheap market opportunity then loan him to increase value and potentially sell for profit but they don't usually do things like this.

Messi983

I know but don't understand why. I think he's worse than Abde and I don't rate him at all.

Both of them will probably end up having worse careers than likes of Tello not even mentioning Deulofeu who is actually doing quite well right now although I've also always thought he's overrated.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Forgot about this guy. It's strange how do many of our academy players just end up as regular journeymen plying their trade at various clubs.
Remember the hype regarding Adama, Delofeou and Assulin?

Home of Barca Fans