Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I was shitting myself when he got this injury for a reason.

Everyone thoguht he would be back in 2 months lol.

Knee injuries are the number 1 career killers simple as that.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Plenty of players returned from knee injuries.

Messigician

The doctors of the Brazilian National Team have just confirmed that Coutinho's recent surgery was his third one. The club hid the second surgery, as they did with Ansu Fati as well.

? @fansjavimiguel

FinBarcelonafan

"Good sensations regarding Ansu Fati following the new treatment of the French doctor. If the treatment continues to go well, another operation will be ruled out. He is expected to travel with team to Seville and experience the Copa Del Rey final"

https://twitter.com/HagridFCB/status/1381363187065352196

Finally some good news on Fati

So he didn't get the surgery? What a mess.. who knows what's happening.

Of course I hope this is the case but I doubt it..

Umtiti and Dembele case only surgery could help.

Messigician

🚨🚨[ @gerardromero🥇] | Ansu Fati feels good about his new treatment with the French doctor. If the process goes well, he will not have to undergo surgery. On Friday he will travel with the team to Sevilla for the Cope Del Rey final.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

����[ @gerardromero��] | Ansu Fati feels good about his new treatment with the French doctor. If the process goes well, he will not have to undergo surgery. On Friday he will travel with the team to Sevilla for the Cope Del Rey final.

siuuuuuuuu thats good news guys :cheers:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
going as a supporter i presume. no way he'll be on the pitch

I don't expect him to play anytime soon. I was referring on news about him not needing another operation. Will that turn out to be true, we'll only see once he's back playing.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Imagine having him in past couple of months man, season would have been different.

Been saying it for a while.

With Ansu we would be first in La Liga. He would finish many of the chances Griezmann and Dembele fuck up and you know he'd be there to finish it off given how great his movement is.

Home of Barca Fans