Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

KingLeo10

He'll be in his prime in 10 years. 40 goals a season player by that time fam

Primes don't work like that outside of Messi and CR7 fam.

He'll peak between 20 and 25 and will be in decline at 26-27. Like a Ney Ney or most other big talents who start going early.

JamDav1982

He has that ability that likes of Bergkamp and Romario had to hit the ball with next to no backlift.

Will score a lot of goals with that as hits it before keepers even expect it.

xXKonan

Primes don't work like that outside of Messi and CR7 fam.

He'll peak between 20 and 25 and will be in decline at 26-27. Like a Ney Ney or most other big talents who start going early.
I think Rooney is a better example tbh.

Started playing very early on in the first teams at Everton and then United but declined significantly by the age of 29 or so. But at the same time, not everyone has the same body or so and who knows Fati could last a lot longer than what we realize.

Donatello

Afaik Fati has Messi's brother as his agent.

I'm pretty sure Messi will be there to advice him even when he retires because of that.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Looks like he will fit more as a striker than a winger with the qualities he has. Still very young so time is in his favour.

khaled_a_d

Don't rate him tbh.

Not fast enough and can't even dribble past 34 year old Defenders.

Sarcasm or serious?

Afaik Fati has Messi's brother as his agent.

I'm pretty sure Messi will be there to advice him even when he retires because of that.

He doesn't have an agent yet, but Rodrigo Messi is the advisor of Fati family and might very well be his agent when he signs one. Although I think eventually it will be his dad.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sarcasm or serious?

He doesn't have an agent yet, but Rodrigo Messi is the advisor of Fati family and might very well be his agent when he signs one. Although I think eventually it will be his dad.

Sarcasm. M3ls bashed Fati vs Villarreal because he could not outpace Albiol in one episode.

Home of Barca Fans