Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Porque

Again, this is what happens when the precedent of the Ilaix deal has been set. Only 3 months separate the pair and Ansu had featured more for the youth team.

abbbs97

Again, this is what happens when the precedent of the Ilaix deal has been set. Only 3 months separate the pair and Ansu had featured more for the youth team.

yep, unfortunately.
Ansu is a huge talent as well so I really hope we find a way to keep him.

FC433

^
I have only watched about 10 games and he looked really impressive. He is, I believe, the best player we have in our academy; however, I cannot comment on his demand since I do not know how much other players are getting.

I do not really rate Ilaix Moriba that much. This is why I think we should focus more on getting 17-19 players for the B team rather than dealing with the very raw ones.

abbbs97

^
I have only watched about 10 games and he looked really impressive. He is, I believe, the best player we have in our academy; however, I cannot comment on his demand since I do not know how much other players are getting.

I do not really rate Ilaix Moriba that much. This is why I think we should focus more on getting 17-19 players for the B team rather than dealing with the very raw ones.

Yes. Ansu is incredibly talented and I truly hope we can negotiate a better deal with him. We cant lose anymore La Masia talents.

tacticvarium

There were much better players in the past who had higher ceilings than Ansu Fati and we often failed to reach the agreement.
1M salary is too much for a typical annual best player.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Kinda like how he's not being hyped so much, because he truly is a special talent.

Anyone saying otherwise haven't watched enough of him. He has a case of being a top 3 Barca B player already even if he's with Juvenil A.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Kinda like how he's not being hyped so much, because he truly is a special talent.

Anyone saying otherwise haven't watched enough of him. He has a case of being a top 3 Barca B player already even if he's with Juvenil A.

Don, I have not watched him at all. Do you think he has the potential to be promoted to the first team in several years? Is he a better LW or CF? We badly need a CF.

DonAK

Don, I have not watched him at all. Do you think he has the potential to be promoted to the first team in several years? Is he a better LW or CF? We badly need a CF.

I certainly think he has a better chance than our current Barca B wingers/forwards. Unlike Mboula his close control when dribbling is good, and his decision making and link-up play is better.

That said, there are no guarantees, but I think he's the best attacking prospect from La Masia in many years.

I think he currently is a better LW, but Valdes might play him in both positions.

DonAK

Won't be too long before the hype begins. This guy is 16 years old and might already be promoted to Barca B. Very impressed by his decision making and maturity.

Hope he plays in the UEFA Youth League though with Valdes as his manager too.

xXKonan

Good thing this guy has a high enough release clause that the EPL or other Vultures can't get him.

Home of Barca Fans