Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

kattanib

Guys, if there is a slightest chance for injury to ruin this guys career, then let us at least celebrate the legend he could have become .. this thread is so afraid of jinks to the point of not celebrating our young star as often as healthy fans do

https://youtu.be/tmEwkLnD5rc

Rassvet

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Raul Martinez was key for Iniesta's recovery ahead of and during the 2010 WC. Iniesta spoke very highly of him after the win.
Ansu is in good hands.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Ansu Fati has returned to Barcelona to begin his recovery under the supervision of the club's medical services. He could be fully recovered in two months time, if he doesn't suffer any setbacks. [as]

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Hey guys im back in barcelona, i have good news i feel a lot better and im on the way to be on my best when the season starts! The fun is over, next season we will bring the beautiful la liga trophy back to camp nou :hooray:

kattanib

Hey guys im back in barcelona, i have good news i feel a lot better and im on the way to be on my best when the season starts! The fun is over, next season we will bring the beautiful la liga trophy back to camp nou :hooray:

Dont take your role lightly, you are our future and we have big hopes in you. do your best and stay healthy and keep doing the same thing you have always been doing .. good luck!

Home of Barca Fans