Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

serghei

He can't play anymore, he was benefiting from playing with Messi, like 90% of our players.

He was scoring goals, but he was never dribbling ir creating space alone.

Somewhere along those lines. He impressed with his finishing skills, but it was a very short period before he got injured, so not completely sure that was his real level, even while not considering the injury.

I think people overplay the importance of the injury. It counts, but that's not the whole picture.

Iniesta Ultra

He used to play with GOAT, pre-fat Suarez, pre-Imho Busi, pre-hamster Alba, Puig, Grizzy, Raki. Now he he has a retarded chichuahua and backpass red panda next to him ffs can't make this shit up it's beyond all belief.

Richard.H

I think a loan can do him good, somewhere he can regularly start. I still think he has a lot of potential, he's still only 20 years old.

vuji_31

I hope so I am wrong, but this guy is done.

I will try to watch his old highlighrs to keep fate in him, but I know he is done.

Look this.

We had 3 players that have specific "skillset" but they just can't preform.

Puig - great passing, but body of 10 years old girl.

E.Garcia - great passing for CB, but lacks streght, speed...

Fati - great finishing, lacks everything else.

This are carbon copies, of players that can't play modern football. They are proving it every game.

Look Vini Jr, goal against Valencia...

Just raw speed. Fati is 10x better finisher but he can't provide himself those positions, unless we are stacked with goad like squad in attack.

JohnN

The thing is, it's not about the position he plays. We don't expect miracles from him. He can't even perform simple staff. He loses every single battle or 50/50. So many giveaways and not a single positive action.

delancey

I do not know what to say. I feel quite sad about his development or lack thereof.
[MENTION=19482]vuji_31[/MENTION] good post. 👍

PhilS

Preferred to Ferran, talk about faint praise!

It was worth the try to have Dembele, Raphina, Fati and Ferran compete to play alongside Lewa. This competition is why Dembele has been doing so much better this season.

But then you have to cut bait, dump the ones whose confidence has been destroyed, get in some new blood for next season. Keep Raphina, dump either Fati or Ferran, or both. Or loan Fati, see if a full season of full-time play with some lessor 1st division team can salvage his Barca future.

Home of Barca Fans