Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

serghei

He's been declared healthy since the beginning of May, almost 2 months have now passed and there's still a month and a half until the season starts.
If he doesn't manage to be match fit until then (barring any new injuries), there's a serious issue.

A player should be able to regain full fitness in almost 4 months without an injury. But I would suspect he's been getting special treatment in trainings with Barca and Spain, not participating in everything.
I hope he'll be fully part of the group when preseason starts, with no special treatment necessary.

It's better to put him in and if he gets reinjured fix it properly with surgery in that case.

mc_lovin

Ansu Fati is finally 100% fit and will be able to start games now. He has very good feelings in training and is working hard with a good mentality and spectacular physical tone. The coaches also highlight his great commitment. #FCB ����

Via (��): @fansjavimiguel

Some good news, but we will only see where he stands in actual games. Fingers crossed.

serghei

Until I see him playing at 100% for a full season with minimum injuries I remain skeptical.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Let him shine for a season and sell while he can play. I like the kid but so much injuries so young, the has to be a catch 22.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Let him shine for a season and sell while he can play. I like the kid but so much injuries so young, the has to be a catch 22.

He will be ok ffs. There are tons of players who play fine after knee injuries. Just takes time to come back. Look at Gundogan for example. Talk about being reactionary

serghei

He needs a season with no injuries for his body to catch on so to speak. If he gets over that with minimum problems, he'll be fine in the long run. Next 2 seasons are key for him.

BBZ8800

He will be ok ffs. There are tons of players who play fine after knee injuries. Just takes time to come back. Look at Gundogan for example. Talk about being reactionary

As a midfielder.

1. Forwards are closer to 1-2 out of 10 with knee injuries (as in returning as good as they were)

2. Fati had more than one injury
3. He is out for 2 seasons already
4. Agile and pacey forwards are naturally losing those traits in the late 20s, even without injuries

So, stats are not on his side.

In a few years, he either won't play at all or he'll be not too mobile poacher, like Luuk or something.
Which is hard with Ansu's physique.

feggydinho

It took Gundogan a very long time to get stable, and I'm not sure we have all that time. Kid might end up like Reus or Diaby

Home of Barca Fans