Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

FinBarcelonafan

I'd be surprised if Bayern doesn't score 3-4 vs us. Xavi really needs to figure out how to play better defense.

We need Dembele to crush them.

Birdy

The kid is desperate to play, which I like as a mentality. He is a winner.

But it's crucial that Xavi and co cool him down and he understands why he should not see the pitch at all.
His career is much more important than a game in a season that the best we can do in UCL is get humiliated in round of 16

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

But it's crucial that Xavi and co cool him down and he understands why he should not see the pitch at all.
His career is much more important than a game in a season that the best we can do in UCL is get humiliated in round of 16

Latest report is that he's been ruled out.

FinBarcelonafan

If you break your leg for your career, at least do it in Umtiti way. Winning the world cup. Not barely making it from the group stage of CL.

KingLeo10

Getting tired of him not being available. He's played like 5 games for us in a year.

I understand being patient but at some point, this team needs any signs of life.

Home of Barca Fans