Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I mean, I wouldn't really throw him into that intense game given how easily he has reinjured himself two times already. We'll have to try with Dembele and Ilias. We'll probably lose but playing in EL is better than losing Ansu for another month or two

serghei

I mean, I wouldn't really throw him into that intense game given how easily he has reinjured himself two times already. We'll have to try with Dembele and Ilias. We'll probably lose but playing in EL is better than losing Ansu for another month or two

Depends what will happen with Dembele in 2 weeks. Ilias is not registered, so Gavi - Demir could be.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Depends what will happen with Dembele in 2 weeks. Ilias is not registered, so Gavi - Demir could be.

Ilias doesn't need to be officially registered. He is homegrown at club and is under 19 years old, so in theory, he shouldn't occupy one of the 25 slots for CL registration. Gavi was registered because we counted on him. Ilias couldn't play vs Benfica because he picked up a red card in his previous youth CL game. Abde can't be registered now because he has only just come. He could be registered in January (assuming we are still in CL), but he would need to occupy one of the 25 slots.

JamDav1982

Ilias doesn't need to be officially registered. He is homegrown at club and is under 19 years old, so in theory, he shouldn't occupy one of the 25 slots for CL registration. Gavi was registered because we counted on him. Ilias couldn't play vs Benfica because he picked up a red card in his previous youth CL game. Abde can't be registered now because he has only just come. He could be registered in January (assuming we are still in CL), but he would need to occupy one of the 25 slots.

They still have to register him as part of CL squad which have done. Just that there would be no real barrier to it happening if youth player.

Barcilliant

Lmao. You guys are dreaming. Bayern reserves would thump us. Also Bayern take sadistic joy in beating us. Fati wouldn't make a difference.

iniestaGOAT

Lmao. You guys are dreaming. Bayern reserves would thump us. Also Bayern take sadistic joy in beating us. Fati wouldn't make a difference.

Gavi needs to break a few legs first 5 minutes so they don't take the meaningless game too seriously and play it safe.

Anyway our best hope is keiv pulling out a draw

Andresito

Staff member
Ansu Fati has gone to train despite the team having a day off. He wants to reach the game against Bayern Munich. Lenglet and Braithwaite have also come to train [MENTION=22765]alex[/MENTION]pintanel

The fearsome trident.

Windhook

Too risky, indeed. Playing Ansu will not change anything against Bayern's well-oiled machine. We have a decent midfield of young promising players, but they lack the experience of the big games.

Home of Barca Fans