Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

serghei

Have to say it's refreshing to see the club getting back its backbone in negotiations. No more us being taken to the cleaners by greedy players I hope. Players should be well compensated, but who wants Arab oil money has like 3 teams to choose from.

If this is going to become a trend, and we're gonna get used by young players, then maybe it's best to not give as many chances to very very young players. Because we're building them up and before you know it, they ask for big money just like that. Speaking about under 18 youngsters. Wait for them to turn 18, get them signed on long contracts, and only then push them in the team, so we're covered. Why is Ansu not on a 5 year deal for example? Because he was a minor probably.

Last edited:

Birdy

Problem with Ansu is that according to the leaks, the club will renew him only for short period, say until 23 or 24 in order to then make him a better offer for a contract with bigger money

Don't like that idea at all.
Maybe the kid changes his mind then, or becomes greedy
Why don't you tie him down now until 26 and renew 2 years before with improved salary, but don't risk losing him in 1-2 years if the two sides don't agree

clemente

Chill no need to overhype him, too much pressure can ruin him, but I don't see how this guy doesn't end up as 2nd best player of all time.

Jakabor

His finishing is insane.

Just seems to come natural to him, bit I am sure he has practiced his shooting for a ridiculous amount of hours.

Home of Barca Fans