Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Total-Football

À serious problem if Fati is our starter in big games.. Not any fucking way good enough.. Offers very very little in the left wing.. And I'm being gentle because he is a kid.

serghei

À serious problem if Fati is our starter in big games.. Not any fucking way good enough.. Offers very very little in the left wing.. And I'm being gentle because he is a kid.

We don't have anyone else since Suarez and Dembele are injured, Coutinho was loaned, Malcom was sold. Either we play him or we switch system. I say we continue to play him.

CanadianCanadian

I don't know what Setien was thinking in subbing him instead of Roberto. I completely forgot Roberto was even playing for most of the match.
That being said, he was our second best attacker. Kid will make us forget all about Dembele

Andresito

Staff member
I don't know what Setien was thinking in subbing him instead of Roberto. I completely forgot Roberto was even playing for most of the match.
That being said, he was our second best attacker. Kid will make us forget all about Dembele

Yeah if this was a CL final he wouldn't have subbed Ansu. But with us only having 3 fit attackers we need to take care of them.
With all the current circumstances the main goal of the season should be Liga, everything else is a bonus.

JohnN

He did very well in my opinion. He is starting to look more like a first team player as he gets more and more minutes.
I was shocked he was subbed off to be honestly, but I guess it was a precaution after all. Don't forget atletico played extremely rough and weren't punished at all for it.

Andrew M

It's actually great to have a youngster playing in the first team like this. One of the few positives right now

BusiTheKing

In the training vid for today, he showcases this dipping knuckleball shot at Ter Stegen. Looks pretty deadly, looking forward to seeing him whip it out in games.

Home of Barca Fans