Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

delancey

What bothers me is how both Gavi and Fati perform for the national team but struggle to score for us. May be coincidental but it could also be that Xavi's tactics bear some blame. Let's wait and see how Fati does.

Porque

What bothers me is how both Gavi and Fati perform for the national team but struggle to score for us. May be coincidental but it could also be that Xavi's tactics bear some blame. Let's wait and see how Fati does.

It was Jordan. As the English lads know, everyone scores with Jordan.

Nazario1985

Calm down it's just Jordan ... one of the worst teams in their region let alone in the world

OVI9323

Useless all this World cup... harsh word i know but truth has to be told
welp let's hope he stay strong mentally and improve his game

Masetro10

Ansu is done now. Sad to say. And by done I mean being World Class. He can be a good professional and go play for Real Sociedad type club. Or be a bench player here. Injuries sadly ruined him.

fergus90

It was always way too early to tell if he was going to be world class anyway. His first time finishing was sublime but if that wasn’t going for him, you could see he had a long way to go in many aspects of the game.

He could well still be a very useful player for the squad. Problem is a lot of Barca fans think or expect every talent they have to end up in the world xi.

serghei

It was always way too early to tell if he was going to be world class anyway. His first time finishing was sublime but if that wasn?t going for him, you could see he had a long way to go in many aspects of the game.

He could well still be a very useful player for the squad. Problem is a lot of Barca fans think or expect every talent they have to end up in the world xi.

True, he never really showed it even before injury except some games in La Liga. Far too small of a sample.

I remember Asensio had like 6 months early on where every shot he hit was flying in the top corner for example.

Home of Barca Fans