Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

pers

I don't know but I feel if he starts at least 3 matches straight as staarter he would show what he can. Giving him 20-30 min is like gambling. I do get it that he is injury prone but it looks to me he can play at least 60 min to show his potential.

feggydinho

I don't know but I feel if he starts at least 3 matches straight as staarter he would show what he can. Giving him 20-30 min is like gambling. I do get it that he is injury prone but it looks to me he can play at least 60 min to show his potential.

The squad is stacked with forwards, so won't be easy for any forward apart from Lewandoski to start 3 matches in a row. He just has to make use of his opportunities

Messi983

He's not ready to start consecutive games. Xavi is doing the right thing giving him minutes off the bench in all games (He's the only player who has played in all games this season).

OVI9323

Be scared all, i can feel it, he's coming back to take his throne...n?10... The hunger is here, Double WC title are coming for him World cup & World class

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I personally think Ansu Fati will always be a great sub, or plays lower games for us. Sort of like Barcas version of Rodrygo for Real Madrid. Value him. But he won't ever be a world class starter, if we want to be a world beater again. Just my opinion. Still valuable.

Home of Barca Fans