User Tag List

Page 243 of 265 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 3973

Thread: 10 - Anssumane Fati

  1. #3631
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14,765
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    " Fati will miss the game against Bayern"
    Cat Radio

    The Spanish Dembele

  2. #3632
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    34,432
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news. Our chances went from 15% to 5%.

  3. #3633
    Blaugrana al vent
    te amo barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12,126
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, I wouldn't really throw him into that intense game given how easily he has reinjured himself two times already. We'll have to try with Dembele and Ilias. We'll probably lose but playing in EL is better than losing Ansu for another month or two

  4. #3634
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    34,432
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    I mean, I wouldn't really throw him into that intense game given how easily he has reinjured himself two times already. We'll have to try with Dembele and Ilias. We'll probably lose but playing in EL is better than losing Ansu for another month or two
    Depends what will happen with Dembele in 2 weeks. Ilias is not registered, so Gavi - Demir could be.

  5. #3635
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,890
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Depends what will happen with Dembele in 2 weeks. Ilias is not registered, so Gavi - Demir could be.
    Ilias is registered now.

  6. #3636
    Blaugrana al vent
    te amo barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12,126
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Depends what will happen with Dembele in 2 weeks. Ilias is not registered, so Gavi - Demir could be.
    Ilias doesn't need to be officially registered. He is homegrown at club and is under 19 years old, so in theory, he shouldn't occupy one of the 25 slots for CL registration. Gavi was registered because we counted on him. Ilias couldn't play vs Benfica because he picked up a red card in his previous youth CL game. Abde can't be registered now because he has only just come. He could be registered in January (assuming we are still in CL), but he would need to occupy one of the 25 slots.

  7. #3637
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,890
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    Ilias doesn't need to be officially registered. He is homegrown at club and is under 19 years old, so in theory, he shouldn't occupy one of the 25 slots for CL registration. Gavi was registered because we counted on him. Ilias couldn't play vs Benfica because he picked up a red card in his previous youth CL game. Abde can't be registered now because he has only just come. He could be registered in January (assuming we are still in CL), but he would need to occupy one of the 25 slots.
    They still have to register him as part of CL squad which have done. Just that there would be no real barrier to it happening if youth player.

  8. #3638
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,805
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao. You guys are dreaming. Bayern reserves would thump us. Also Bayern take sadistic joy in beating us. Fati wouldn't make a difference.

  9. #3639
    Senior Member
    iniestaGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,527
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    Lmao. You guys are dreaming. Bayern reserves would thump us. Also Bayern take sadistic joy in beating us. Fati wouldn't make a difference.

    Gavi needs to break a few legs first 5 minutes so they don't take the meaningless game too seriously and play it safe.

    Anyway our best hope is keiv pulling out a draw

  10. #3640
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    34,432
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, I miss his finishing. When is he due back?

  11. #3641
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    4,355
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Fati is damaged goods now sadly

  12. #3642
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,412
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You think a lot of wrong things lol

  13. #3643
    Senior Member
    Jakabor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    772
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane82 View Post
    I think Fati is damaged goods now sadly
    Based on?

  14. #3644
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    10,437
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ansu Fati has gone to train despite the team having a day off. He wants to reach the game against Bayern Munich. Lenglet and Braithwaite have also come to train @alexpintanel

    The fearsome trident.

  15. #3645
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    34,432
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't risk anything. It's not like if we play Ansu we're gonna beat Bayern away all of a sudden.