Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Horatio

You're welcome
It is what it is. As much as we want to put the blame on someone for this, Fati and Dembele are damaged goods and their careers went down the drain.

I am still remaining hopeful for 1 season lol. At least with Fati. Plenty of players that got injured frequently early in career and after that rarely.

Barcilliant

They should sort out the whole set up befthey put Fati on the pitch again.
We can't afford to damage a talent like him. It's bad for the club and player.
In 30 plus years of supporting the club I have never seen us in such a shambles.

Jadentheman

Do you even watch the NFL?

Players there sustain injuries all the time and some very serious ones too.

My team have/had multiple players out with injuries.

Yes but that's more induced because the sport is more brutal in terms of physical contact and stress. What Barcilliant is refering to is advanced and cutting edge sports science that generally comes from the NFL due to massive amounts of money pour into it.

iniestaGOAT

Yes but that's more induced because the sport is more brutal in terms of physical contact and stress. What Barcilliant is refering to is advanced and cutting edge sports science that generally comes from the NFL due to massive amounts of money pour into it.

Nah the fat asses from NFL could never play a 90 min football game without sufferng injuries within 3-4 games.

iniestaGOAT

fat asses from NFL..

LMAO. Spoken like someone who never watched a game or follows the sport.

Its not hard to watch the sport. 44 Year old Brady won the championship and is about to win the MVP this year.

Try again with a better sport as reference.

FinBarcelonafan

Its not hard to watch the sport. 44 Year old Brady won the championship and is about to win the MVP this year.

Try again with a better sport as reference.

Quarterback just needs good arm to succeed. There are certain positions which are very physically demanding and you need to be in top top shape.

iniestaGOAT

Quarterback just needs good arm to succeed. There are certain positions which are very physically demanding and you need to be in top top shape.

There are very few such positions, the rest dont require the fitness of football and American sports have a whole lot of breaks in between.

Jadentheman

QB can be a relatively safe physical position assuming you got the team to back you up. That and kicker. Everything else is very dependent on speed, acceleration, agility or strength.

And I don’t even like American football

Home of Barca Fans