Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Jakabor

Not even in form and still scoring. When he gets more playing time and further away from his injury he?ll be even more confident and score more.

kattanib

Great players make difference when it counts. Stegen Dembele and Ansu are the only ones that give me this vibe in this team

Windhook

Best clinical finisher at Barca since Romario/Larsson/Villa. I hope managers stop playing him in a winger role, he's really poor in dribbling, even against poor opponents.

soul24rage

Best clinical finisher at Barca since Romario/Larsson/Villa. I hope managers stop playing him in a winger role, he's really poor in dribbling, even against poor opponents.

Agreed, think Fati will be at his best as a second striker in a 352 behind a Real #9

FinBarcelonafan

I'd give him time. He doesn't look like his old self. He was doing more and more dribbles when he got comfortable and got us a few penalties.

Underrated dribbler.

SmilerBam

Not even in form and still scoring. When he gets more playing time and further away from his injury he?ll be even more confident and score more.

Agree, but people should lower their expectations. He is not close potential wise to the likes of Mbappe or Haaland, necermind Messi. Injury permitting,he ll be a great goalscorer. Idk about you guys, but he resembles Raul a bit, and that s great. But nowhere near all time greats.

jamrock

Agree, but people should lower their expectations. He is not close potential wise to the likes of Mbappe or Haaland, necermind Messi. Injury permitting,he ll be a great goalscorer. Idk about you guys, but he resembles Raul a bit, and that s great. But nowhere near all time greats.

Mbappe & Halland resembles at time greats?

Home of Barca Fans