Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He showed extremely poor awareness though when two Barca players were there for a tap in . That?s why he?s getting slaughtered online

Shit happens.

He'll learn. Last thing I want Ansu to become is a robot who won't try to have some fun playing ball.

behindbrowneyes

#Ansu2027

Confirmed on Instagram right now by official club's Instagram page. Now we know why he wasn't as sharp as usually.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Looked like trying to hard to be the hero. Can't fault him. Our whole offensive game is basically a bunch of players trying to do individual tricks and maybe generate something.

His celebration after the first goal this season was also different than before.
As if he is starting to buy his own hype.

It could end in two ways:
1. turning into a cocky player who is not afraid of anything
2. turning into a Halilovic type who thinks that he is way better than he is and starting to decline (remember when Halilovic came to Bundesliga and replied: I didn't come here to defend/work hard, I came to score goals)

We should follow Ansu's personality and behavior from now on.

The burden, expectations and hype are quite strong, it is easy to lose head.

Messigician

His celebration after the first goal this season was also different than before.
As if he is starting to buy his own hype.

It could end in two ways:
1. turning into a cocky player who is not afraid of anything
2. turning into a Halilovic type who thinks that he is way better than he is and starting to decline (remember when Halilovic came to Bundesliga and replied: I didn't come here to defend/work hard, I came to score goals)

We should follow Ansu's personality and behavior from now on.

The burden, expectations and hype are quite strong, it is easy to lose head.

Tru

Giving him number 10 was a mistake

jamrock

2027 nice!, I personally wouldn't have signed a 5 year contract but good shit for us.

All these youngsters signing new contracts gavi & balde probably next, just goes to just the club definitely have moriba a fair offer, he's just a asshole lol.

Home of Barca Fans