Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

FinBarcelonafan

I know right? I feel like this lay off has some people getting carried away with what Fati was. He showed some good finishing and great maturity for a few games and he's just that, a good talent. The timing of his injury and the length of the layoff has somehow changed the narrative to him being our lord and savior, a finished product that we can build around.

I think it's a ridiculous amount of pressure and expectations we are laying on him..

True. We are going overboard with this or he's been performing like prime Messi in practice.

Too much though..

Horatio

You're welcome
I know right? I feel like this lay off has some people getting carried away with what Fati was. He showed some good finishing and great maturity for a few games and he's just that, a good talent. The timing of his injury and the length of the layoff has somehow changed the narrative to him being our lord and savior, a finished product that we can build around.

I think it's a ridiculous amount of pressure and expectations we are laying on him..

That's why I am hyped. Barca been missing a good finisher for a while now.

khaled_a_d

They are putting a lot of pressure on him to perform.

Is it?
His agent is Mendes, it is tough not to see his finger prints on this video (and him taking 10)
I think it is just Ansu (and his agent) are eager to take that responsibility (and privilege) of being the face and saviour of fc barcelona

serghei

The hype is so insane, definitely overhyped, it will either boost his confidence or destroy him mentally

Yea, first no10 after one of the best players ever, not even 19 yet, supposed savior of one of the biggest clubs from mediocrity, just back after a nasty injury, in a bad team, with a mediocre manager.

#nopressure

Horatio

You're welcome
We don't need a savior. Just someone who complements our attack so we can start scoring some goals. Ansu proven to have solid finishing and smart player.

Joan

We don't need a savior. Just someone who complements our attack so we can start scoring some goals. Ansu proven to have solid finishing and smart player.

Yh, don't need much from him. Just some goals to win us games, that's all.

The hype is so insane, definitely overhyped, it will either boost his confidence or destroy him mentally

It's because he played a few very good games, got some records and now... Everybody expecting "Messi quality" and next star. Maybe he will be, but it's such pressure on him. Messi didn't have that, he came, he was good and he keep doing it. Now, he's gone and now everyone is hoping for a miracle and grabbing a straw.

Home of Barca Fans