Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

jairzinho

Starting to have doubts about whether he could actually play again at all. He might be able to train and do some drills etc but playing on a consistent basis at a high level might be too much for his knee.

Messigician

Something must have gone wrong in training again.

Club covered up multiple surgeries and were trying to sell him over the summer.

Now they're spreading rumors he doesn't want to renew.

Ansu Fati's contract ends in 2022, extendable to 2024, according to Bar?a. However, Ansu's representatives believe that he would be free in 2022. There are discrepancies in the interpretation of the FIFA norm and Spanish legislation.

? @SiqueRodriguez

Lol I reckon they're trying con a club into paying 100m for Fatiti

mc_lovin

Isn't the only news that he needs 2-3 more weeks to get match fit? I have seen nothing about a relapse or anything. Relax.

MTL_Barca

We'll just have to wait and see how he can perform. No need to speculate now, he was out with a serious injury so they better make sure he's in his best possible physical condition.

Messi983

I think they're extremely cautious and don't want to rush him which I'm fine with. This month we're playing against Bayern (a game he's nowhere near ready to play in), Granada, Cadiz, Levante and Benfica followed by AM away before another international break.

MD speculates he could get some minutes against either Cadiz or Levante. I'd be ok with this, depending on the result maybe also play him vs Benfica, then keep him out of the Atleti game (knowing how physical they play) and give him two more weeks to return in mid October.

Home of Barca Fans