Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Givenchy

Hope we don't put too much pressure on young Ansu. All I want from this season is him to stay fit and healthy and show some progression

behindbrowneyes

Too much pressure

Number 10 was worn by our best La Masia talent. Now that Messi is gone, Ansu is the best La Masia talent in the squad. If anyone deserves to wear it, Ansu is.

17693220-7394501-image-a-17_1566800261219.jpg

Devils

Let's fucking goooooooooooo!

Much more exciting than the final years of the Messi era.

AF10. We here.

OGbarca

Banned
i agree ansu should be the next to take it... but man, it should have been left untouched for the season at least, in honour of messi. i really dont like having them pass it off so casually.

even as a barca fan for example i thought it was a joke when, immediately after CR left real, they gave his 7 to mariano, lol. wtf is that.

Jadentheman

Let's fucking goooooooooooo!

Much more exciting than the final years of the Messi era.

AF10. We here.

It has happened. It is major pressure, but he could break through it. I am not expecting him to follow the path of Messi or Ronaldinho, just enough to win for this team.

CatalinR10

Barcelona should have retired number 10 or at the very least not used the number for a year.

What a joke of a club.

I don't think u can retire first 25 numbers. Also instead of some pleb like Coutinho taking it next year , I am more than fine with Ansu or Pedri having it. Messi passed the torch at Barca to a La Masia player.

But yeah , I would have loved the club to retire the number. Hopefully they do with the nr 30.

Devils

You can't retire #10 in Spain and it made no sense to leave it for a year if Ansu wanted to take the number.

Home of Barca Fans