Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

khaled_a_d

Meniscus injury in general is not that serious career wise.

But, the bad news is that Fati got injured after only a few Months of playing.
Which may be a pure bad luck or a sign that his legs, muscles, knees aren't as strong as in some other players.

For example: Messi, Cr7, Neymar, Zlatan all suffered thousands of career threatening tackles.
Messi was tackled 5-10 times per match, even by butchers like Pepe.

My point is:
Some guys get tackled 10 000 times and get 0-1 bad injury. (Messi, Cr7, Zlatan).

Others get an injury after each 100 tackles (let's say Neymar).

Some guys have more "elastic" ankles and knees and rarely get injured inspite of tons of nasty tackles 24/7.
Others get injured quite a lot during a similar amount of nasty tackles.

We helped Messi and Neymar tremendously to avoid injuries, same with many of our stars.
people here talk a lot about Bayern fitness and medical cast, but we were ahead of himand prepared more delicate players for prolonged careers. Only those who didn't listen (Dembele & Umtiti) struggled.

I am not worried much, may be if he get another couple of injuries I will worry but until then I believe in those working with him

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dr. Cugat will perform surgery on Ansu tomorrow.

Bad that it is serious enough to warrant a surgery, good that it is getting treated properly and quickly.

Last edited:

Morten

We helped Messi and Neymar tremendously to avoid injuries, same with many of our stars.
people here talk a lot about Bayern fitness and medical cast, but we were ahead of himand prepared more delicate players for prolonged careers. Only those who didn't listen (Dembele & Umtiti) struggled.

I am not worried much, may be if he get another couple of injuries I will worry but until then I believe in those working with him

How you kept Neymar more or less away from injuries is witch-craft, while our medical team is historically incompetent by comparison.

Mitchell1978

Neymar's injury issues probably are related to his lifestyle, he probably lived a more disciplined life playing next to Messi, Suarez, Iniesta...

Ahmedd

My wife is a physiotherapist. She said to me that it depends on a lot of factor but she thinks that it may have a big impact on him for the futur. I didn't understand half of what she explained to me but his meniscus is probably shattered.

Andresito

Staff member
2020 couldn't handle Ansu anymore. He'll be back even stronger 2021.

Road to Ballon d'Or begins here.
We move.

Batistuta9

Shame he got injured, he was playing like one of the best in the league. His injury probably increases the chances of us getting depay in January.

Home of Barca Fans