Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

serghei

Lower your expectations? Mate, with Messi and Suarez we have sunked the lowest we can. You can't lose worse than 2-8, and you can't do worse than 0 titles. Except if we finish 5th in La Liga and don't play in CL.

I don't think we'll sunk any lower than this season. I actually think we'll do better in CL next season with Koeman and a refreshed team. Too bad we didn't let Messi go to have a full new project, this is my biggest regret.

feggydinho

Fati is okay, but doesn't have that X factor. he knows how to position and score, but doesn't really posses that x factor. He was quite horrible in the second half. If Depay comes, that would really be a nice addition

tacticvarium

We still have Alba+Busi+Pique+Roberto apart from Messi. Although the presence of Messi makes a huge difference compared to them, a full new project wasn't possible anyways for the upcoming season.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Fati is okay, but doesn't have that X factor. he knows how to position and score, but doesn't really posses that x factor. He was quite horrible in the second half. If Depay comes, that would really be a nice addition

What exactly is the "X" factor? :lol: Reminds me of "Barca DNA".

Barcilliant

he's ceiling looks more like Eto'o which is pretty damn good but no way a talent on the level of Mbappe/Neymar

Eto was a club legend and bigger than Neymar ever will be!
Also why are we looking at Lautaro? We have enough forwards here. Fati can play as a number nine. Has a nose for goal and is very underrated. He's only 17 and will improve.

Ahmedd

His release clause is about 170M. It will raise to about 400M when he gets to 18yo ( in less than 40 days I think)

Home of Barca Fans